By David Rogers. September 28, 2018. BLOWING ROCK, NC — With record fundraising success from Groovy Nights and Community Service Days now in the rearview mirror, Blowing Rock Community Foundation (BRCF) is accepting grant applications for the 2018-19 fiscal year. The applications are available at Town Hall, as well as on the BRCF website. CLICK HERE for the application download.
Grant applications must be received by 5:00 pm, Friday, October 5th.
Last year the foundation awarded $36,700 in grants to various non-profit agencies, in addition to more than $100,000 in college scholarships. Agencies benefiting in 2017 included:
- Appalachian Regional Healthcare Foundation
- Blowing Rock Art and History Museum (BRAHM)
- Blowing Rock CARES
- Blowing Rock Chamber of Commerce – For elementary students to attend the Math and Science Camp
- Community Club of Blowing Rock- Library
- Blowing Rock School
- Blue Ridge Parkway Foundation
- Casting Bread Food Pantry and Soup Kitchen
- Community Care Clinic
- Mountain Alliance
- Music for Harmony
- Project Dance – Carolina Snowbelles
For additional information, consult the BRCF website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.